Friday, June 24, 2022

Welcome to my blog! Chapter One

 Let me tell you a bit about myself...


My name is Emily.  I live in the Midwest, in the USA.

Now don't worry. I do not get into political stuff.  Mainly the exploits of my cats and other middle aged lady musings are what I talk about.  Days gone by, memories of family stuff and my Mom's funny tales of "back in her day"...and, of course, my toddler grandboy.

I may also regale you with the 3 decades of being married...he will be known as DH...Dear Husband.


Currently my big boy Feline Cassanova, Rupert is sitting next to me and I am about to slide off the side of my bed.  I told you he was big.  These days approximately 14 pounds.  Rupert tends to sleep with me.  most mornings I wake up wondering why there is a boulder on top of me...then realize that my Rupie is the boulder...


My 25 year old son got married recently to the love of his life.  Tina is the mom of their wonderful toddler boy.  I love my kiddos!  More about their little family in a later blog.


This blog is all inclusive, not just for ol' ladies!  Young, old, men, women....it's like Lego but does not end at age 99!


Please comment, leave suggestions for topics or discussion points!  


I am on other forms of social media, but let's test out the waters and I will definitely write another post soon.

Currently midnight and a skosh tired.  But I will be back online with more.


Thank you for reading my introduction...I AM...


A Midnight Girl In A Sunset Town

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's The Most Stressful Time Of The Year...Naw

 Yuletide! Sleigh Bells! Cookies! Shopping! Cheers! Bills.... I swear I am not a Scrooge or Grinch...I am tired. DH and I have decided to ce...